Table of Contents
It’s a fact – split testing increases conversions…
But in order to take full advantage of this powerful method, you have to fully understand what it is AND know what to test, who to test, when to test, and for how long. In this on-demand event, Pinpointe's Digital Marketing Strategist – Michael Pelosi – shows you how to create and implement successful multi-variant tests for both email campaigns and landing pages.
See plenty of examples and get answers to the top questions marketers ask about split testing, including:
- What is split-testing?
- What content and elements should I split test?
- How do I know which subject lines work best?
- How many subscribers will I need in order to obtain accurate results?
- What variations should I test on my landing pages?
- How long do I run a split test experiment for?
After watching the webinar, you'll have a good understanding on how to apply the principles and concepts of split testing to all of your content marketing efforts.
In addition, you’ll learn how to interpret the results of your split test and translate the data into action.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.