Table of Contents
|Download Slide Deck
Did you know.. The 2012 Marketing Channel and Engagement Benchmark Survey found 63% of respondents cited email as the channel offering the best ROI in terms of leads?
Internationally renowned eCRM and email marketing expert,Tamara Gielen covers key email marketing trends for 2013, and provides an action plan on how to take your email marketing strategy to the next level with email autoresponders and lead nurturing. She will discuss which triggered email sequences and autoresponders you need to implement, and how you can use advanced segmentation to nurture leads and increase conversions.
Tamara will share strategies and will provide specific drip campaign examples.
What you will Learn:
- Email Marketing Trends for 2013
- Tips to improve targeting and segmentation
- Learn about ´drip marketing campaigns´ to nurture contacts and analyze results
- Practical drip marketing campaign examples to generate results
- Short demo of how to set up drip campaigns
With Tamara's advice, you’ll learn tips to help take your email marketing efforts to the next level in 2013.
Tamara Gielen – Presenter Bio
Tamara Gielen is an independent email and digital direct marketing consultant. She is the author of the leading email marketing blog Be Relevant!, the founder of an international email marketing community of over 4,700 members and a regular speaker at international conferences. Tamara was previously responsible for the strategy and execution of the email marketing programs at eBay and Cognos. She offers training, coaching and consulting services to help you achieve the best results possible. Visit www.PlanToEngage.com.
- You might also enjoy our previous information-packed webinar with Bob Bly "What's Working in Email Marketing Today"
- Need help improving your landing page conversion rate? Our webinar 'Creating Landing Pages that Sell' with Bob Bly explains how to create and optimize your landing pages for optimal lead conversion.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.