Table of Contents
Here are a few tips to improve performance and increase ROI.
- Go social: Invite subscribers to follow you on your social media sites
- It’s all about timing: Send emails on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, to improve the liklihood the email will get read – to learn more about the best send day/times click here to check out our detailed guide
- Subject lines: Take your time and get this right. 40% of a recipient’s decision to open an email is based on the subject
- Use Video: keep the emails exciting by using video. Check out our blog on how to embed video https://www.pinpointe.com/blog/how-to-embed-video-in-email
- Follow CAN-SPAM regs: accurate header, accurate subject line, include an opt-out method
- Attachments: we recommend hosting the PDF or other attachment and link it in the body of your email. Most spam filters will automatically quarantine any attachments
- Size matters: keep the subject line short: 40 to 50 characters including spaces
Following these easy guidelines will help you achieve email success.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.